Now offering Synergy Flow Arts Fire Contact Staffs!
People fall in love with these staffs because once you get your hands on one and feel the amazing grip and balance, they’re impossible to put down. Perfect for contact movements as well as regular spinning, these high-quality contact staffs have lighting fast reaction time, precision calibrated center point and perfectly weighted ends.
Made of a light-weight Carbon Fiber core with a forgiving and high-traction Gamma grip, they feel great in the hand and on the body. Our heralded Crown Knot wick heads leave no exposed metal on the wick and make for the most luscious weight ratio found anywhere.
We recommend that the length of the staff be around “chin height.”
- 5/8″ OD Carbon Fiber tube
- Lightweight design (1lb-1oz to 1lb-2oz)
- Ultra cushion textured grip by Gamma
- 7″ Silicone sleeve below wick
- Balanced Center Point
- 3″ x 1.5″ Kevlar Crown Knot wick head
- No exposed metal anywhere
- Available in multiple lengths
Fulfillment Time: 1-3 business days
Shipping Time: 2-4 days
Returns/Exchanges: $25 restocking fee (for postage)