Now offering Synergy Flow Arts Quick Wicks!
For those who don’t drop.
The Quick Wick Pro uses a super rigid 1×7 cable spine for a much sturdier feel. The drawback? ..a certain amount of decreased shock-absorption. What does this mean? A greater chance of bending or damaging the clamp when dropped. Is the risk worth it? YES.
Backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on manufacturing and our Lifetime Replacement Policy (see details image above).
- Sold individually.
- Approximately 1.6 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Wick head size: 1.5″ tall x 1.5″ wide
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- 1×7 cable-spine is super rigid.
- 5 inch spine (including wick head).
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.